Her professional practice specializes in the Intellectual Property area (Trademarks and Patents), as well as Corporate Law.
Her academic preparation, as well as professional experience, allows her to provide integral consultancy to the clients of the firm in all type of intellectual property matters, especially related to trademark prosecution and transactional, as well as enforcement. Furthermore, she advises on Corporate and Consumer Protection issues.
Rafael Landover University, 2012 (Cum Laude)
Lawyer and Notary Public
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2014
Master in Business Law -LLM-
– Association of Lawyers and Notaries of Guatemala
– International Trademark Association (INTA)
Legal Classifications Obtained
– Legal 500
– Intellectual Property (Trademarks and Patents)
– Corporate and Commercial Law
– Consumer Protection and Regulatory
– Product Liability
– Litigation in áreas of practice