We offer the most complete spectrum of employer labor counseling services, with extensive experience in handling complex labor litigation, both individual and collective.
Our services cover and include providing advice in the complex field of Guatemalan labor regulations, which includes constitutional, ordinary laws, executive regulations and a significant number of International Treaties.
Even though our experience and know how in the field is very broad, in the following points we summarize some of the main points of knowledge:
- Defense of employer in all types of conflicts, both before the administrative authorities of the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare and before the Labor Courts.
- Preparation of all documentation required by labor laws or due to special requirements of our clients.
- Special cases of employment.
- Advice on terminations of contracts and individual work relationships.
- Advice and consultancy on the application of remuneration and productivity systems.
- Advice on the design and implementation of internal HR policies
• Advice, negotiation and representation of employer in collective bargaining proceedings.